Greenwood Baptist Church was established in 1906 by
two missionaries, Reverend Green and Reverend Wood.
The original church building was built in 1926 with additions
in the 1950’s and late 1970’s. The buildings are currently the
home of Greenwood Learning Center and is still used
for church fellowships and Sunday School.
With a growing congregation came the need for larger facilities and in 2001 a larger sanctuary was completed. In 2004, additional educational space gave room for growing children and youth ministries.
Phase III of our building plans were completed in May of 2014.
We added a new Children’s Learning Center facility as we seek to minister to families in our community. We also be added a new Fellowship Hall and commercial kitchen to allow us to better minister to the Greenwood/Midland community.
Our Senior Pastor, Zach Crook, started his ministry here in March of 2016. We are excited about the future that God has in store for us as He uses us to further His Kingdom and bring glory to His name!